I signed my grandson up for music lessens Dec 2007, know lessens i have called and called and here it is Oct 2008 no refund.Do not use these people.

They are scam artist. They have a Customer service contact number on there web site. call it and you get answered by a recording and will never get a call back so don't wast your time. If you have money to throw away here is the place to do it.

They stay in business because of fools like me.

Hear one and all dont be a fool and pay money with out checking them out.

Had an Experience with Amadeus Home Music School?

Comments

Amadeus Home Music School complaint:

"I signed my grandson up for music lessens Dec 2007, no lessons. I have called and called and here it is Oct 2008 and no refund. Do not use these people. They are scam artists. They have a Customer service contact number on their web site. Call it and you get answered by a recording and will never get a call back so don't waste your time. If you have money to throw away here is the place to do it. They stay in business because of fools like me. Hear one and all don't be a fool and pay money with out checking them out."

This is just one of several I have found in just a few minutes on Google... search string: 'Amadeus School of Music review"

I was contacted by them to become one of their teachers for the central Ohio area. I have yet to be paid after 7 lessons (supposedly would be paid after every four lessons.) My confidence level in them has plummeted especially after finding these bad reviews. I am now discussing a Class Action with my attorney and asking all victims of this scam to sign up.